The Oracle EBS Suite Summit is an exclusive event where attendees will hear from Oracle executives and product experts about product strategy insights, roadmaps, industry trends, and best practices that will help them better leverage their investments in Oracle.
This interactive program offers Oracle EBS customers an opportunity to:
- Participate in collaborative sessions and product demonstrations
- Provide feedback on product requirements
- Influence future product direction
- Engage in valuable peer-to-peer dialogue and networking
The conference kicks off at 1:00 pm on June 11 with a packed afternoon of general sessions, including the latest Oracle E-Business Suite strategy, an Enterprise Command Center (ECC) overview and numerous demos, and a Q&A with senior development staff.
EBS on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Track
The individual tracks span the second and third days, June 12 and 13. The E-Business Suite on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) track is targeted at IT personnel who would like more information about any of the following topics:
- Oracle Cloud Technologies used by EBS, including Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), Database Services (PaaS), and Cloud at Customer offerings
- EBS on OCI Architecture
- Backing up your on-premises environment to the Cloud
- EBS Cloud Manager for Provisioning and Lifecycle Management
- EBS Cloud Security
- Platform Migration
... and many more.
Registration is limited to customers and partners who are experienced in the deployment and use of Oracle EBS applications and technology.
Learn more and register here.